Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- We ask you to add at least 3 references to journals from http://online-journals.org if possible. Furthermore, without good reasons, your submission should not have more than 3 self-citations.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- In Step 3: Metadata: fill in ALL authors (use “Add Contributor” button). Choose one corresponding author (primary contact) and use your institutional email addresses.
- The text is written in English and meets this journal's formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The submitting author warrants that the submission is original and that she/he is the author of the submission together with the named co-authors; to the extend the submission incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the work of others, the submitting author has obtained any necessary permission.
Articles in this journal are published under the Creative Commons Attribution Licence (CC-BY What does this mean?). This is to get more legal certainty about what readers can do with published articles, and thus a wider dissemination and archiving, which in turn makes publishing with this journal more valuable for you, the authors.
By submitting an article the author grants to this journal the non-exclusive right to publish it. The author retains the copyright and the publishing rights for his article without any restrictions.
This journal has been awarded the SPARC Europe Seal for Open Access Journals (What's this?)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
User data will never be distributed without the explicit permission of the user and, upon request, a user's email address is removed from mailing lists. All data held about the user will be made available to the user upon request.